Thursday, August 26, 2010

Behind....

....or at least it seems like there is always something to catch up on! The laundry, shopping, moving, housework, paperwork, letter writing, projects,...and it has been a while since I mentioned how far behind I tend to get here...

I think I'll still write that patriotic Independence Day blog....once I'm not behind on uploading pictures. Ty and I had a wonderful time in North Carolina with my brother Scott, his gal Jessica, and our adventurously energetic niece and nephew. I don't think there's quite anything more patriotic then spending time with family picnicking, eating homemade blackberry pie, playing horseshoes, running the sprinkler, catching lightening bugs, or watching grown men set things on fire in the driveway. We had a blast! Pictures will come...eventually...hopefully...

We also spent a lovely week with our family in Florida before Ty's intership. We even went to a butterfly farm with Ty's parents, brother Dustin, and his gal Angela, and our oh-so-adorable-but-growing-too-fast niece Dallas. It was nice to relax with family and go for a walk along the beach. Of course those pictures are trapped with all our other pictures....

And perhaps when I'm not so behind I'll post something about my adventures with a vehicle that's not quite so easy to push. All I'll say I hope I never have to drag a vehicle again but PRAISE GOD for supportive co-workers, strangers who are willing to push, Tylenol, and mishaps that remind us just how blessed we are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All those wonderful memories good and bad remind us how blessed we truly are. Miss you guys bunches.