Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So close!

So close to wedding day and I have been sick with fever and sinus infection. This really is suck beansy! My grandparents arrive later this afternoon and we plan to drive down to Florida early Wednesday morning. I am so excited.....I just wanna feel better. I am still a bit anxy about everything...mayhap a bit more since being sick. Last thing I wanna do is say "I do" and coat the groom in boogies. *yucks* I have to go out and get more medicines. Nyquil by the way is NAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTY! and it makes me unconscious for at least four hours. Dayquil is not much better far as flavour goes.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I know! I honestly cannot believe it is less than three days before we are to be married! It's getting excited!

I've been praying for your sickness hoping that you feel better, but know this: No matter what (boogies and all) you WILL be beautiful on that day because you ARE beautiful! ♥ Love ya!

Angela said...

Hey Kelly! Whenever you get back to the real world and start blogging again, I tagged you for something on my blog!