Friday, May 1, 2009

One Week

One week from today I will be a married lady.........and I just now finished moving into my apartment since I left Augusta last March.....well sorta....somethings will be shoved into the appropriate over-sized tupperware until a later date. (Meaning AFTER I am a married lady).

I am so excited....and anxy....I have had a breakout of hives everyday this week. There is just so much spinning through my head I feel like I could do laundry in there. But do you know what calms me down for the most part? Prayer and Tyler. Especially those two combined. And I hafta say that Tyler is a sweet, supportive, encouraging spouse-to-soonly-be. I hope his brother has mercy on him at his bachelor's party.

I am quite happy all the wedding stuff that was ordered arrived this week. I now know the location of the post office!

And lastly if you ever feel a bit bummed something that cheers me up is a tube of glitter and the spray air in a can (meant to clean your keyboard). Spray air spreads glitter like pigs spread the flu. (Okay.....that was lame).

Still lots to finish cleaning and packing.

God bless ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes 1 week...... 1 WEEK! Things are going to pull together....I hope, no I have faith that it will. I'm praying for you and if there is ANYTHING I can do to help ease your worries let me know. On another note, do you have any idea when your grandparents are due in here at Lake Yale? I need to know whether or not to expect them for dinner. I am looking forward to meeting them. Take care and let God take care of those worries. Love ya. :)