Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shopping!

Shopping is much more fun when you've got someone to go with even though I did have fun going out yesterday. First I went to Hobby Lobby. I picked up oodles of stickers for a scrapbook I am making of things that happened in my relationship with Tyler the first year or so.....I figure in the event that we procreate someday the offspring will enjoy this if they aren't too busy trying to take over the world with their father. *smiles* I also picked up a rain check for all the butterflies I want to use for wedding decorating. I also picked up a veil. It's cute but not quite what I was hoping for so I may keep looking for that.

Then I went to TJ Max which is a pretty neat random store. I found the shoes I will wear on my wedding day. They go epically with the dress (I know cause I tried everything on last night and proceeded to dance around like a little girl) and they are Skechers. Rubber soles for the win! They are really comfortable, too, and this was quite a surprising find. I also got stuck in the baby section, too. There is so much cuteness in that section for a really good price! Dustin and Angela need to find out if beanie baby is a boy or girl stat! And I almost made it all the way to the check out with the coolest thing ever. It was this thing you put the baby in so you can carry the baby on your back or on your chest and keep your arms free. Awesome idea because I know moms and dads need all the free hands they can get. But what was even cooler was that this thing fits into a carseat or straps to a chair so that if you go over to a person's house who has no babies or baby shaped things to sit in you can still sit your baby upright in it. And the baby girl on the package had the cutest smile! I put it back for now because I was unsure of what design to get at the moment. Plus, I think it will be neat to shop for beanie baby with Tyler.

Lastly I went to Wal-mart. I picked up a better straight edge paper cutter because I wore mine out. I also picked up some double sided tape and a really cute heart top and blue bottomed scrub set. I think my wardrobe consists mainly of scrubs now. Though I will say that since I have moved out and all I've started wearing brighter coloured clothes. I pretty much used to buy just black and blue things. My closet looked like a bruise. I've actually picked out pick and light brown tops. It's neat to see the colour change and that was kinda random. I also picked up a black ink cartridge because guess what? We used up all the ink printing wedding invitations. Go figure. The only thing that sucked about going to Wal-mart was some creepy guy winked at me and then proceeded to follow me out of the store whistling something strange. I stopped to put the cart up so that he could go out the store first. I was kinda nervous about leaving the store (because I also left my cell phone at home which was unusual) but at that moment some little old man started walking out to his car and talking to me about the coming rain. It just made me feel better. Course I did have to go back to Wal-mart to get the correct printer cartridge later. I got a 40 something or other and I needed a 30 version. But that was okay because I the cartridge I needed cost less so I treated myself to a DVD/CD of the David Crowder Band Remedy Club tour that was on sale. I love the CD. It has one of my favorite songs to dance to on it: Foreverandever Etc. The music video for this is epic as it has cute animation and Voltronesque band members fighting evil Nazish squirrels.

And in other news when I got home I was thinking it will be neat after Tyler and I marry because he will live here and then I will have someone to go shopping with and better yet help carry everything upstairs! But that also got me thinking about what else I am looking forward to after we're married: spending time with Tyler! For the most part I really enjoy spending time with Tyler (not so much when he farts) and I am looking forward to arranging furniture, decorating, playing video games, watching movies, exploring, travelling, snuggling, and going on walks with him. I know marriage isn't going to be cinchy all the time but I think with Tyler it will be fantasticular.

God bless and catch ya on the flip side. Soonly. *sticks tongue out*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm with you.....I cant wait to find out what the sex of the baby is. :)